The Heritage at Hunters Chase does more than care for your loved one’s basic needs. We provide our residents with amenities designed for the comfort, care, and safety. We foster independence through encouragement and assistance when needed. All of our professional staff, Nursing personnel, and Resident Care Partners receive special training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care.
Some services and amenities you will find at The Heritage at Hunters Chase include:
- Nurses on site 7 days a week
- Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available at no cost regardless of insurance
- Every Resident Care Partner has met or exceeded state required certification and participates in continuing education
- Our Traditions memory care program incorporates a comprehensive meaningful life engagement program that intends to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of safety and fosters a sense of purpose.
- Assistance with all daily activities of living including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility
- Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization
- Choice of private or companion apartments to best suit your loved one’s needs and financial situation
- Team members are trained in interacting and supporting residents with dementia
- Secured outdoor area
- Full service beauty and barber salon available on site
- Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks
Reach out and talk with an expert about why The Heritage is the perfect fit for you or your loved one. We invite you to schedule a visit and discover The Heritage at Hunters Chase. 512.336.4100 .